04 February 2015
New Render Plugin for a really fast workflow
A good freelance fellow of mine released a cool render plugin for Cinema 4D R16 a few months ago. I really like it so here is a short description written by Holger Biebrach the developer of this tool and a trailer, showing the functions.
RegionKing is a new Tool for CINEMA 4D which helps a lot for setting up scenes for rendering. In many situations it is very time-consuming to setup lights and textures/shaders and find the right rendersettings. You need to do a lot of preview rendering and wait to see results. Also it is difficult to compare the results and rendertimes and revert your Scene to the best version. RegionKing provides you with a workflow that makes this all easy and fast.
Here are the Features:
- Setup Lighting, Texturing/Shading and send Versions to the Renderqueue with one click.
- No need to care about render-outputpaths and project-saving.
- RegionKing takes care about everything and your previews get rendered in the background while you keep working on light/shading etc.
- Compare results in Pictureviewer and always return to any state of your scene after you picked your best result.
- Setup Renderregions in the HUD.
- Teamrender Support and support for Teamrender distributed Rendering
- Vray Support
- Animate render regions.
- Render stills or frame ranges with no need to dig into the rendersettings.
I am sure RegionKing will help you a lot in the Renderprocess. Rendering itself is most of the Time not the Problem. The Most time consuming is setting up the Scene. And here RegionKing helps a lot.
To make this a little bit special, Holger gave us a Coupon-Code for his plugin. So till the end of March 2015 you get a discount of 10$. So you have to pay just 15$ for this tiny helper.
The Coupon-Code is: fuchsvogel